cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Community website - change view.

@SeanD  Hi Sean, I can confirm that all is good now.

I did have an isue whereby the responses weren;t in chronological  order, but I reset my profile setting, and all is as it was.

Thnaks.

SeanD
Community Manager - Retired
Message 12 of 19

Hi @scharter,

Happy days!  Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

Sean

Message 13 of 19

Hi @SeanD 

Nope, unless I'm doing something different to everyone else it's still the same.

Navigate to My settings - BT Community

Change the preferred settings away from the default and save them

Close your browser down and reopen it

Navigate to My settings - BT Community again, click Reset and Save

Do your preferences change back to the default? (mine don't, they stay as I left them)

Message 14 of 19

Hi @SeanD 
My Community Activity page still doesn't sort by my personal preference of 'Original Posting Date' ☹️ When I look at the Community feed it is still sorting by 'Recent Activity'. It appears that the 'pull down list' at the top of the page still overrides other settings 🤔. I have tried everything suggested.
Ta Kindly x

Message 15 of 19

@decembersangel    I  changed a few things to see if I could get passed the software error, until it was fixed. But then I had to reset to the original settings.

I went to 'Profile" > Preferencess > General > Sort topics by > 

Sort topics by
  • Time of most recent post

Hope this helps and sorts it?

Message 16 of 19

Thanks @scharter  but nope 😂 
I have tried EVERY combination in my General Preferences but every time I look at the Community Activity it always sorts posts by 'Recent Activity' (as per the pull down list at the top of the page) so I see posts at the top of my feed from months ago which I've already looked at. WHY this pull down list doesn't include 'Newest Posts' (rather than Solved or Top Kudoed 🤔) is beyond me as this would be so much easier than going into your personal settings
I've pressed both Save and Reset for each of the settings logging out between each change, trying another search engine but nada 🙄 

So you'll find me just scrolling, scrolling, scrolling...... Ohhh there's a new one YAY!!🤣

Message 17 of 19

Have you tried clearing the cookies and history from your browser then going into  My Settings > General Settings > Sort Topics > Time of most recent post then click Save.

Message 18 of 19

@decembersangel  I assume you have changed the 'sorted by' to 'date' ?

Message 19 of 19

Thanks @gg30340  , Yes I have tried this and it is still sorting by Recent Activity 😤
@scharter  I have tried selecting every variation there is and the page still loads the same way 😶
Looks like I will just have to put up with it 😒