cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Compliment BT staff member

I would like to pass on a thank you to the manager / Team Leader of Luke on the Liverpool technical team. I spoke to him this morning to ask how to add a BT email account to my cousin’s new mobile phone which just wasn’t working. He advised of the issue, raised the relevant order to make it work and asked if any further help was needed and has chased up a different outstanding issue.  So helpful and a great telephone manner.  Please DM me if you need any further details.  Fantastic service from Luke. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Compliment BT staff member

Hi @TracyT

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community 🙂

I am really pleased to read your comments.  Do you want to message me privately with your details?  I'll be able to locate my colleague who gave you a hand and feedback your comments to their manager to recognise them for a job well done.  See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I would like to locate the name of an advisor who helped me massively recently and also send a compliment in regards to them. Could someone help me with how I can do this?

thanks

Message 4 of 4

Hi @raeannaiva Many thanks for posting, that's great I'm glad you got the help you needed. We can pass on your thanks and feedback to the advisor's manager. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch.

Neil