cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Help for vulnerable adult

I have an 89 Yr old neighbour who relies on her landline and has no other way of staying in touch with people. She is hard if hearing so people have to call her to ask her to open her front door. She tried to report a fault on her line 2 days ago and has still had no help from BT. It is impossible to get through to someone on 0330 1234150 and I don't know how to help her, I am very worried about her mental health and wellbeing. Her care line alarm is routed through her landline and doesn't work. She said she is on the vulnerable user and welfare list and thought she should be a priority. Does anyone know if there is a number I can call for her to get help please? And thank you to the moderation team for any support or help too. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help for vulnerable adult

Hi @Concern12 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your neighbour is having these issues with her landline. The number you've been calling (0330 1234 150) is the correct one for vulnerable customers.

I've sent you a private message to try and get you some help with this.

Chris

Message 3 of 4

Thank you Chris, I can't seem to see the private message but really hoping for help soon, so thanks again for any help you can offer.
Message 4 of 4

Sorry, had some problems with it sending, @Concern12 

Should be there now 🙂

Chris