cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How to provide positive feedback on a BT customer service employee?

Hello,

I've had a few issues with BT and their service when moving house but there's a lovely employee who has really taken the bull by the horns, so to speak, and massively resolved an issue for me and in a time where customer service is generally bad..... I wanted to ensure she was recognised for her effort. You make it easy to complain.... but how can i praise an individual?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to provide positive feedback on a BT customer service employee?

Hi @elporchio welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'll send you a private message so you can send me over the feedback and one of the community moderators will be happy to pass that over. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem as the original poster. After months of very annoying random restarts of my broadband hub, often several times a day, someone called me on November 19 at 10.26am and got the problem solved by sending me a new hub - the old one was obviously faulty. I want to send this nice guy a big thank you, but don't know how. Could you help me, please? Thank you so much!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ondirawelcome to the community, and thanks for your post. It's always nice to get positive feedback so I've sent you a private message so you can send me over the feedback and one of the community moderators will be happy to pass it on for you. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings