cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Ignore Function Not Working

Who can I raise the issue of the ignore function not working with? I have a couple of particularly annoying members on ignore but it doesn't work, so I still see their drivel. If I go to the member's profile it shows them as ignored but I can't find an ignore list in my profile. Wondering if it's been either deliberately or accidentally disabled?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ignore Function Not Working

@rbz5416 

There is no such facility that I am aware of. All ignore does is to prevent them sending you private messages.

If you really want to filter content, and are using a desktop PC, then you can use the RSS feature on Thunderbird to filter out user posts or even content. You can also direct content to one of your email accounts. 

That is what I have always used, and it also allows you to store copies of posts for future reference. You can even track just a single user or groups of users posts.

If you decide to try that method, I can give you specific instructions.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks, that explains it then, another oddity of Khoros. All other forum software I've encountered actually hides posts from ignored members. ☹️

Message 4 of 4

I may be wrong, but see if anyone else posts on this thread, and says that it works.