cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Just swapped mobile contract to EE and have issues

Just been persuaded by BT to move my mobile contract to EE. I have had great signal quality with BT but was assured that EE would have the same BT transmitters plus other coverage = more/better coverage . As it transpires, coverage is poorer with drop outs and is letting me down with work etc.

EE claim local transmitter issues that 'will be resolved' but it hasn't improved in the last week. I can try and cancel with EE but should BT help me out here as they have sold me a dud clearly?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Just swapped mobile contract to EE and have issues

Sorry ..just to add that BT have been great previously when I've called with any problems . EE so far not so good - starting with their call options which are designed to deflect!
Message 3 of 5

@sheffjeff 

BT don't have any 'transmitters' you are and always have been using EE mobile as BT are an MVNO.  if you have problems with your EE mobile then contact EE customer service

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 5

Ok noted thanks. BT shouldn't really then tell me that coverage will be even better with EE....it is mis selling

Message 5 of 5

I would not expect any difference in coverage but being with main mobile provider you do get additional benefits like eSIM 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.