cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 35

Re: Manhole cover broken for momths

It does, but it wasn’t reported to them until the start of April. 
It’s a busy one way system and had to have a permit applied for to allow the work to be carried out.

Message 32 of 35

Re: Manhole cover broken for months Lower Stone Street

Hi you all !

Just wanted to express my gratitude about finally having reconstructed the metallic manhole from 40-50 Lower Stone Street, Maidstone KENT. 

I must say that I had few good sleep nights, since the reasonably quick job was done by the allocated team, 2 and half days only,for a one way street... it's been incredibly quick......yes, I know...we were also caught in traffic both days BUT NOW WE ALSO CAN SLEPP DAY& NIGHT, equally as any other citizen that pays taxes.

Big thanks to all of you that was part of this chat in here and offered me, at least...that reassurance that I needed sooo much, as the stress wasn't good at all for my tomorrow 6 months belly baby.

God bless you all Cheers 🥂🤗!

Message 33 of 35

Glad to hear it’s sorted

Message 34 of 35

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/i-can-finally-get-a-decent-night-s-sleep-306054/

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 35 of 35

There’s was a Manhole Cover in my Village that was broken, it’s been Guarded off for almost a year and a half.

Morrisions finally came to replace it the other day.

Luckily it was on a grass verge so wasn’t causing to much obstruction, only to the guy from the Parish Council who cuts the grass.