Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Question

Can I get access to calls made to me a day before
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Question

Can you not elaborate for our experts here? Are you talking about landline or mobile calls or what? Do you have conventional telephone with answering machine or Digital Voice phones etc?

Message 3 of 5

Rnew phonee: Question

Am considering buying new phone,am 70 ,not computer savy,am wondering how easy,or if possible to access calls made to me the previous day
Message 4 of 5

Re: Rnew phonee: Question

Well you can certainly access previously unanswered phone calls left on a DECT cordless phone if you buy one of those or if you are with BT you can avail yourself of their 1571 answering service. If I get a phone call when I am out any one who want to leave a  message can when prompted so to do and when you get home you can pick up that call and hear what they have to say and phone them back if that is what you want to do. Many unsolicited callers of course hang up if no one answers and the Answerphone cuts in and prompts them to leave a message. I guess BT' own 1571 service is similar in operation.

Age is no barrier as I'm 86 by the way, so am no whizz kid but I persist and learn hopefully and Google is always your friend as is this excellent BT Community Forum.

Message 5 of 5

Re: Rnew phonee: Question

It’s still not clear ( to myself at least ) what you mean by access to incoming calls made the day before , if you mean , will there be a log of the time calls were received and the duration of the call , or do you mean a way to ‘replay’ a recording of the call ?
TBH , these are not questions for the network provider ( BT) , the last number that called you is available from the network provider ,by dialling 1471 , in the format like ‘you were called yesterday by 01234567890 at 15.00hrs , press 3 to return the call using BT ‘ , if you want ( for example ) a list of numbers not just the last one that called you , that would be a function of the phone, so depending on the make/model and facilities it has , determines if it will meet your requirements.