cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

So what will happen to the BT Community?

We all know (or at least most of us by now), that BT retail for consumers will be transitioning to the EE brand and that this process is well underway in terms of products, but what does it mean for members of this community?

EE already has an active customer community, a stars programme, mods etc. so I'm interested to know if the two will merge as we get moved over to EE as customers?

They are both on the same platform, so I assume it is technically possible? Or is the expectation that we would need to re-register and start again with our accounts?

Or am I asking a question that no one has worked out an answer to yet as it is quite far down the priority list?

On a side note, is the Community Leader programme still an active thing here? Did anyone join? Is it still worth doing so?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: So what will happen to the BT Community?

There will still be some BT Consumer branded products and services but the EE brand will be the consumer flagship brand.

If there's any changes to this forum I'm sure there will be an announcement but for now this forum is still here to help customers out.

As for the community leadership programme yes there are still members, look out for the CL badge next to the users name (e.g see next to my username)

Message 3 of 4

@jac_95wrote:

As for the community leadership programme yes there are still members, look out for the CL badge next to the users name (e.g see next to my username)

Ah I see.

I would give you a like but this part of the forum doesn't seem to have them, take this instead 👍🏻

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 4 of 4

@stereohavenwrote:

On a side note, is the Community Leader programme still an active thing here? Did anyone join? Is it still worth doing so?

Still active, I did think about it and might even change my mind, in the end I opted to remain as I am.