cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

2 different broadband accounts ( one is an annexe) one wants to switch but both receive leaving text

Both properties 31 and 31a currently have BT broadband. My relative in31 wants to switch broadband to Sky. We have both received texts saying sorry you are leaving but i don't want to leave bt I have spoken to bt call centre but have still received more texts saying I'm leaving. I am really confused please help.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 2 different broadband accounts ( one is an annexe) one wants to switch but both receive leaving

Does the Royal Mail database list both 31 and 31a as addresses? What address is your BT bill/account registered as?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: 2 different broadband accounts ( one is an annexe) one wants to switch but both receive leaving

Royal mail and electrol register has both addresses on database. I rang sky but they said they can't split the incoming line but we have separate telephone numbers, account numbers and names.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Gshep3133,

Welcome to the Community!

We don't want you to have to worry about losing your line. Did the team advise that the cancellation wasn't showing on your account, when you spoke with them?

Rach

0 Ratings