cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Account Management

My mother is over 80 and I need to help her manage her BT-ID account. I registered to manage her BT-ID account over a month ago and was advised that the application was pending. It is taking too long. Can you help please.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Account Management

Why not just simply use her credentials if she wants you to manage the account.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Maybe missing the point. She has no email, and no mobile, just a creaky landline. I live 300mks from her. BT offer a service to enable me to manage her account. The problem is that BT has taken 4 weeks and still not authorised me to manage my Mum’s account.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Does your mother have a BTID? If not set one up for her then make your self an account manager.

This can all be done online your self.

What is a BT ID and how can I get one? | BT Help

What's the difference between an Account holder and an Account manager in My BT? | BT Help

Message 5 of 5

@Jan-D wrote:

Maybe missing the point. She has no email, and no mobile, just a creaky landline. I live 300mks from her. BT offer a service to enable me to manage her account. The problem is that BT has taken 4 weeks and still not authorised me to manage my Mum’s account.

Not missing the point, your original post spoke of managing her BTID, the implication beingthat she had one!