cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Almost a month since I moved in still no fibre!

BT say its the civils that are busy but my Internet should have been in on the 9th November but the bt engineer came on the 9th and because the ground work hadn't been done went to his next job. Then my in laws said someone came and 1hr  later and assessed the job took one of my inlaws signatures to agree to the trench they need to do said it normally takes a week.

The 14th a bt engineer come to setup the router etc in the house afterwards just said the rest will be done by the civils... Come today along of promised dates etc  but still  no Internet.... Has anyone had this issue before? If so how long did it take? My head is done in!!! As they isn't nothing I can do.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Almost a month since I moved in still no fibre!

Well 2 weeks on and in the same place... Just rang to be told it was escalated last week and wait till the 20th Dec for an update from openreach... This is all that has been happening keep pushing back the date.

Do I have any alternatives that I can do or am up s creek without a paddle... Looks like I just have to wait till they can be bothered to pick the job up... Crazy this.
0 Ratings