cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Anyone facing this compensation process?

My issue is as following:

- I placed an order Sept 2023. Bt said it normally takes a month to process. 
- Until November 2023 I tried to call several times (I was switching from Virgin media as their contract ending and I have been paying standard rate)

- Each time I called Bt agents said “no worries, you will receive compensation for each day of delayed setup, so keep waiting, do not cancel”. 
- After several attempts and delays with Openreach they managed to set up in April 2024,  More than six months. 
- After the line is set up I called in and the agent said “no worries the compensation will automatically calculated after 30 days”. 
- After 40 days I called in and now they said “your activation date was set as April 2024 so there is no compensation”. I spoke with them more than an hour explaining the situation- they created a complain and promised to call back. 
- After a few day, I received an email saying the complaint was closed. Nobody called me back. 

I’m seriously doubt the process at the moment. What should I do?

——

Hello Phi Hung,

Thanks for getting in touch with us recently.

We've now closed your complaint. Your reference number is VOL013-**********.

Sorry again about the issues you've had. If you need to talk more about your complaint, or you're not happy with how we handled it, please give us a call.

—-

0 Ratings