cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT 24 month offer of £24.99 not quite true?

i started a BB contract for £24.99 for 24 months which was a nightmare from day 1 when arrangements to connect were completely ignored  by whoever does the jobs. eventually a month later it was done.

in the agreement it stated ongoing cost £24.99 despite it only being £21 + pence .  my second bill increased to £28.58 due to an annual increase in prices. where did the £24.99  for 2 years  go?  if  there is an annual price increase that affect BT offers this means no one will ever get the offer they advertise on television does it? it's lies and circumvention of honesty,  

it appears that a 2year contract of £24.99 didn't even last 1 month. scammers

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT 24 month offer of £24.99 not quite true?

as your contract started prior to March then you are subject to the annual increase CPI+3.9% set out in the T&C which you agreed - but maybe like most didn't read

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Whether or not the anyone misreads or overlooks this increase you mention, could you tell me which 24 months does a conned customer receive this offer benefit? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If a customer signed up today then it would be the price they agreed to until April 1st 2023 when the annual change is applied, then another increase April 2024

0 Ratings