cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Home essentials broadband

Hi all

I have been trying to place an order for the BT home essentials broadband package for those who is on Universal Credit. I tried to order many times on different days, but I was getting an error so I could not proceed. So what can be the issue? Can someone help me please.

Thank you 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Home essentials broadband

This may help 

https://www.bt.com/exp/broadband/home-essentials?s_cid=con_bt_dg-home_awin_aff_vidAJM_110483-Editori...

Are you an existing BT customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes I’m existing BT customer
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Kkkrissy 

then follow the link I posted and compled the information requested

you need to make sure you details with DWP agree exactly with the information on your BT account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I open the link I tried again but still keep saying error. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Have you checked the DWP and BT account name and address march exactly not just close

0 Ratings