cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT ID - cannot register

Go to solution

I recently bought a BT fibre package and I have gone to register for a BT ID to claim my cash back card but every time I try to register there is a technical fault. I can see that in most cases this needs to be resolved by calling BT but as I've spent over an hour on the phone to them over the last 2 days due to their technical issue I was wondering if anyone had any advice. Right now, all I want to do is claim the money as my services don't activate until Thursday! 

Thanks all!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT ID - cannot register

Go to solution

Hi @Alice4 A BT ID is normally set up as part of the order process using the email address that was provided at that time. Can you check to see if you've received an activation email?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

So I've had the emails asking me to set up an account but each time I get to the final stage of setting up my BT ID it says 'We seem to have a technical issue. Please try again later.' 

I've tried multiple times now and it always let's me get to the final stage then when I click activate it says the message above. 

Thanks,

Alice 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Alice4 No worries, thanks for clarifying that. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @Alice4 .

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings