cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Does anyone ever get a reply from switchteams@bt.com

Go to solution

Hi all,

I have emailed the address switchteams@bt.com three times now relating to my buy out contract.  This was the address I was given to send any termination fees from Sky.  I have contacted this email address three times now.  Firstly, to say that I couldn't provide the early termination bill within the 6 day limit I was originally given (now sorted thanks to this great forum).  The second time to forward the email I got from Sky with my early termination fees.  And thirdly with the actual PDF when Sky got round to producing it.

I have never had any kind of auto response, or from an actual person to any of those email.  All of them posed some sort of question which would indicate I wanted a response.  Am I actually sending this stuff to the right place?  No money has been taken off my BT bill yet as part of the buy out, but I do realise that it may take a couple of months for my bill to reflect that.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Re: Does anyone ever get a reply from switchteams@bt.com

Go to solution

Hi @stitch666. thanks for posting and sorry you've not received a reply. When did you send the first email?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi John,

First one was 17.11.22.

Second one was 23.12.22.

Third one was today, which is what made me post on the forum - to check it was going to the right place.

Best wishes.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @stitch666, even allowing for a bit of a delay I would've expected a response by now.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll see if we can get this sorted for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @stitch666, thanks for getting back to me and the credit for switching to us has now been applied.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings