cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT cancelled my orders for broadband 3 times!!!

Go to solution

Hello, 

After 2 years being BT customer, our account has been closed. 2 weeks before that we did receive a notification that somebody wants to take over our line. We have called BT and cancelled that request, we were assured that now everything is ok. A week later, on the 17th of April 2022 we are notified that our account has been closed!!!! No one could explain what happened just saying an error occured and we need to place another order. Ok, we have placed another order on the 19th, next couple of days- cancelled, again they cant explain what’s the problem. On 23rd of April we have placed another order, next day cancelled, on 25th we are placing again another order which was cancelled 3 days later!!! Can’t stand this anymore, almost 3 weeks without internet because of BT errors and poor service. Any suggestions on how this can be sort out? Thank you!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT cancelled my orders for broadband 3 times!!!

Go to solution

I above asked the forum mods who are BT employees to see if they can help you place your order. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Misha

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that your services were disconnected.  I understand the time you had taken to try and cancel the request.  3 weeks without service is a very long time.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call this evening @Misha .

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings