cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT sports monthly pass not showing on My BT

I've added the BT sports monthly pass to my account and it works fine. However the pass doesn't show my either My BT app or online so have no access to cancel or manage it. It shows I've BT sport and link to manage it, when this link is clicked you have to log in once again then it says " Good news you have BT sports"  the online tech team are hopeless and say just ring up to cancel. Please try and sort this out.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sports monthly pass not showing on My BT

Hi, @S9wba1 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, that doesn't sound like a monthly pass as it would give you the option to opt out of the renewal in MyBT. Do you watch your BT Sport is it on BT TV or Sky?

If so it's not a monthly pass and can only be cancelled by speaking with the value team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

It's a one month contract for BT sport on sky tv. Is that not monthly pass? I'd attach a screenshot of contract if possible. It was ordered via BT on the website 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

20230410_154542.jpg

Here's a screenshot of email contract from BT for one month

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @S9wba1, thanks for getting back to me, no that's not the BT Sport monthly pass subscription. You have the full version of BT Sport on Sky albeit's on a monthly contract. To cancel you'll need to speak with 0800 783 1401. I'm really sorry for any confusion caused.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks. Wish that was explained on the website but no problem. Worked for BT for 40 years so I'll give them 😁

0 Ratings