cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT to EE move

I have just tried to change over to EE from BT after numerous e-mails, and was quoted £7 extra per month for the same package i am on now, so who would move over, plus you have to sign another contract. anybody else found the same problem, its BT that want you to move so why should it cost you extra?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT to EE move

@stevehill46  - Always best to phone - I am surprised that BT have responded via email.

Are you still in contract and have asked to move to EE? If so.....why?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I didn’t ask to move but keep getting emails and messages asking me to move, for the best deals.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The best policy is to ignore all emails from BT suggesting it'll be in your interests to move to EE. It won't be!
You'll probably end up paying more and get worse service. There have been a number of reports on this forum by customers who have been cut off completely from their broadband service for several weeks because BT/EE botched the switchover.
Since it's BT's policy ultimately to switch all residential broadband customers to EE, we can only hope that BT/EE sort out the switching process before they force this change on all of us.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the advise, i only have one year left on my contract and Voneus have put ultrafast fibre on our street so i will probably go with them when my contract expires.

0 Ratings