cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Battling to pay 5 year lease - took out before covid and been paying last three years but struggling

Go to solution

Battling to pay 5 year lease - took out before covid and been paying last three years but struggling to pay now - need a way out - any advice?

Originally was supposed to be 2 years but 11th hour was given notice that its 5 years - there was a government package that I took advantage of to get leased line but business didn't work out because of covid and I had to take a nother job. I've been paying ~£433 into the company account and now its increased to £486 and I just cant afford it. 

Any advice on how to go about ending this contract?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Battling to pay 5 year lease - took out before covid and been paying last three years but strugg

Go to solution

this is a residential forum and as business user your need to post here

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Battling to pay 5 year lease - took out before covid and been paying last three years but strugg

Go to solution

Many thanks

0 Ratings