cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bill for landline calls never made

Go to solution

I have been charged for ten out of plan calls I never made on my latest bill, 4 calls were to 123 and one of those was at 4.30am! 50p each they were. I tried ringing to speak to a human but got caught in an eternal option loop and ended up very cross. Any suggestions how I can get my bill adjusted? It doesn’t seem to be possible by phone, ironically.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bill for landline calls never made

Go to solution

Hi, @SaraB62 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you had any issues with your phone line recently?

It's unusual for a call to be billed that hasn't originated from your number. If you dial 17070 from your landline is the correct number announced?

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi haven’t tried that but I finally got through to a human yesterday evening and they credited my account and also said there was a fault on my land line which they have now fixed. The eternal options route was bypassed by me not pressing one to say my landline ended in ..xxx, then I got through to an actual human. Thanks for the tip, if I get another bill anomaly then I will try 17070.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@SaraB62 I'm glad you got a refund sorted, I'm sorry about the problems you had getting through. It would be good to check that number now as it's a good way to make sure your line isn't crossed with another number.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Ok will do thank you for the support
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
I have tried it just now and it is the correct landline number, thanks, what a relief.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @SaraB62, thanks for checking that and confirming the line is not crossed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings