cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Bill history (more than 15 months)

I need to have all my Bills that I paid to BT. I am a costumer sincer 2018 and I need to upload them online to my settled status. I don't need them on paper. I need them on pdf. The customer service is forcing me to pay for them. I am really **bleep** off because I feel blackmailed .. 'we cannot give you your pdf bills but we can give them to you if you pay them on paper. ' 
I will look for a lawyer for this. This is beyond stupid. 
How can I get my bills pdf?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bill history (more than 15 months)

If you have a read through the Terms and Conditions

post1stsep2020voiceandbroadband (bt.com)

home-phone-and-broadband (bt.com)

that you agreed to when you accepted the BT service, you will see that you agreed to section 9c " If we only provide you with the BT Phone service, we'll send you paper bills for free. If you have BT Broadband, you'll get bills online at www.bt.com/youraccount. If you want paper bills, just ask us and we'll send them to you. We may charge you for paper bills, but we'll tell you about the charge beforehand".

This would appear to be exactly what BT have said to you.

There is nothing in the T&C's that say they will supply the bills to you in PDF format or that they will keep them available online for more than 15 months.

If you want your bills from 2018 onwards it looks like you will have to pay for them and then either convert them yourself to PDF or arrange for a third party to do that for you.

If you do contact a lawyer, which will probably cost you more than paying for the paper bills, please keep this thread updated with how you get on.