cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Billed twice for home internet

Go to solution

I was offered in EE shop to upgrade my home BT broadband to BT business account and save 7£ a month on bill. After pay first two bills with higher prices, then declared shop explained my e as this is normal situation as needed close first Bill and set up new. Now is September and I Billed twice for some service first 32.99 as home BT account second 31.14 as BT business account.

How to solve this situation as feeling missled.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billed twice for home internet

Go to solution

@SzymonLacz 

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @SzymonLacz, did you follow the shop's advice and call and close the first account and set up the new business account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I was rang twice firstly for 150 secondly to shop advisor both they said as I shouldn't pay twice and don't worry about it they no charge you twice for it. Now  can see result as two bills to pay for same service. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @SzymonLacz, thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry that this was not resolved when you called in.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @SzymonLacz .

I'm glad I was able to sort this out for you. 

All the best

David