cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Broadband Package Special Discount Keeps Changing in Statements

I wonder if anyone else has noticed if their "broadband special discount" keeps changing throughout the months?

I noticed it a while ago but put it to one side as it had no bearing on the monthly cost of my broadband package.

I recontracted my Fibre 1 broadband in July 2021, then again in April 2022 and lastly March 2023. Each time I recontracted it was for the same Broadband Package cost and special discount cost.

However my bill for March 2022 shows my Broadband package had gone down by £1 and also my special discount had gone down by £1, the net result is that my actual bill remained the same.

My bills for April to September 2022 shows my Broadband Package had gone up by £1 as did my special discount,  the net result is that my actual bill remained the same.

My bills for October 2022 to February 2023 shows my Broadband package had gone down by £2 as did my special discount, the net result is that my actual bill remained the same.

My most recent bill in March 2023 shows my Broaband package has gone up by £2 as does my special discount, the net result is that my actual bill remained the same.  The March 2023 bill reflects what I ageed in July 2021, April 2022 and March 2023 recontracts (they all for the same package costs and special discounts).

The outcome is that from July 2021 my actual costs have remained the same each month even though the Broadband package and special discounts have gone up or down in unison by £1 or £2.  These changes are not inflation affected.

0 Ratings