cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband contract ending

Hi

My broadband contract ends soon and I plan to look elsewhere however would I be able to rejoin when account closed and start new contract?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband contract ending

When your fixed term expires you then move to a rolling monthly contract and you can continue like that until you decide to either renew or move to another ISP.  however if you had discounts when you took out the contract you may lose the discounts when you move to rolling monthly 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband contract ending

Hi @Knight7247 Just following on from the brilliant advice from @imjolly, It's worth giving our broadband team a call, so they can discuss some options with you, as It may be better value to stay with us, rather than moving away, or cancelling then re-joining.

To speak to our broadband team on 0800 079 0544

We have a handy web page which has more information on cancelling your broadband here: Broadband cancellation

Chris S

0 Ratings