cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband order 'sorry something's gone wrong'

Hi,

I placed an order for broadband on the 24th May, it was supposed to be set up with an engineer's visit on the 9th June however when I go to track my order I'm getting the message 'Sorry, something's gone wrong. Please try again later'. Its been like this for 2 days. If I try to track the order without logging in it says there's an issue with the postcode or the order number. I had managed to view the order until a few days ago so was just wondering if anyone had any idea how to solve this, thank you! 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband order 'sorry something's gone wrong'

Give BT a call on 0800 783 1401 and they can track your order and give you an update on any potential issues. 

It's possible that they haven't received the appropriate information yet from your current provider. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband order 'sorry something's gone wrong'

Same issue I could track it fine, but now the same message. If enter the code and postcode it says can’t find it but the order shows open in my orders. Used to work so clearly is a common fault with their system.

No way to report the issue online to them. If click message us on the error it says access is denied.

IMG_4518.png

0 Ratings