cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Broadband upgrade

Finally, I got my broadband installed. Unfortunately is weaker than I expected and I want to upgrade it to a better option. After I proceed with my request I found myself in a position where I have to book an engineer appointment again and BT wants to send me a router (again) and I have to wait for one month for installation (again). Do I really have to go through the same scenario just for the upgrade?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband upgrade

Did you check MYBT to make sure your initial order was marked completed before you tried to upgrade your package?  You cannot have 2 orders running at same time 

Are you getting FTTC - fibre to cabinet and copper to your home or FTTP -fibre direct to your premises?

Which broadband packe do you currently have  and what were your trying upgrade to?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

So, I have the weakest option (I guess) Fibre1 and that was BT's "help to choose" suggestion which I followed.

I'm getting FTTC and I wish to upgrade to Full Fibre 100

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

you need to check what is available to you first so enter your phone number or address into checker and post results

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

did you check MYBT to confirm order marked as completed?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings