cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Returning Equipment

I've recently closed my BT account and was asked to return a mini hub.  This was returned on 29 October 2022, and I have proof of delivery.  The order is still showing as item not returned and BT are continuing to take nearly £100 a month direct debit, despite me having paid off the final bill and no monies being outstanding.  I've been advised that until they have logged the item as returned, the account is still 'live', and they are able to take the direct debit payments.  What can I do?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returning Equipment

Hi @SJH1,

I am so sorry that the Monthly Payment Plan hasn't been stopped. We need to stop that for you considering you don't have any services with us any more. Please reply to my private message so we can help with both the billing side and the returns side.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi DanielS,

I hope you can help me with this.  I have managed to change the way my bill is paid, so BT cannot take anything else by direct debit, but I do need to arrange for the sum taken to be refunded.  

Thanks

Message 4 of 4

That's great to hear @SJH1.

We can certainly help. Please make sure you check your private messages and reply back to either my message from today or @DavidM's private message.

We will do all we can to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings