cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Bt to ee

So I rang a few months back as I wanted to swap to ee since BT are not actually offering 1.6gbp for whatever stupid reason that is since they provide it to others.

Anyways BT said something about because I've got a tv package I can't swap over yet.

Anybody have any news on when this can happen? Or better yet will bt themselves be offering 1.6 soon.  Currently on 900 and I think I must have the correct ont because via wired I've gotten 1.5gbp.on a speed test before.

Tia

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt to ee

BT are really struggling to relinquish the consumer contracts to EE.  If you phoned EE it was probably BT you spoke to and they will never tell you to go on EE website and select and click buy.  You will get wifi6 and their mesh extenders (if ordered). Otherwise you will just finish up with keeping your old router and a bigger bill on EE headed paper.  BT need to give up confusing customers.  You may notice the comparison websites are still punting BT contracts, why?  If you phone EE do not go via 150.

Good luck.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt to ee

It was BT I spoke to, actually think I've spoken to them twice about it now.

I just don't understand on the ee page it says if your already with BT ring this number to transfer over.

Seems like a whole big mess to me. Plus why can't bt just offer the higher speed. Makes no sense to me!

0 Ratings