cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can I remove the game pass ultimate promotion? I can't sign into my xbox account any more

I signed up to bt broadband recently and made use of the 12 month game pass ultimate promotion on top of my already existing GPU subscription which was due to expire in 2023. I assumed the promotion would just stack an extra 12 months onto my existing account, but it actually changes the way the game pass ultimate subscription is managed on any xbox device. 

I've been having a really obscure issue signing into my xbox account on either 360 consoles or 360 back compat games, it says there's a problem with credentials and gives error 8015190A.

A quick search shows a reliable fix is turning on recurring billing on my Microsoft account, which would be simple if not for the fact I can't actually do that any more via the xbox or Microsoft website, instead of the usual turn on / off recurring billing, it just states that the subscription is managed by BT, and links to the BT website accordingly to manage the subscription from there. The option of turning on recurring billing is available on the bt side of things but it makes absolutely no difference and I haven't been able to sign in to my account since January on a 360 game (xbox one and windows 10 is OK at the moment)

So the question is how to I remove this promotion from my xbox account? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I remove the game pass ultimate promotion? I can't sign into my xbox account any more

Hi @babsallen and welcome back. Thanks for posting.

Sorry there's some confusion with the billing side of things. I'd like to take a look at this and get you an answer. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I remove the game pass ultimate promotion? I can't sign into my xbox account any more

Hi, I have the same issue as OP. Please can you share a fix on this thread? Thanks in advance!

0 Ratings