cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can’t login in on BT ID

Hi,

I can’t login on my BT ID anymore. It says I need to activate it when I’ve done it months ago. Ask for my date of birth as a security question first and then it says it doesn’t match with previous answer. Spoken with BT on the phone which confirmed they have the same details and tried to solve it sending an activation email, which I never got it. 
Can someone help with this, please? It’s getting quite frustrating as I don’t have access to my bills, etc. Tried to change the username with another email but it didn’t work as well, showed message of something’s wrong.

Thank you 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can’t login in on BT ID

Hi, @EvaP welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having problems with your BT ID. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @EvaP, did you get a chance over the weekend to set up your BTID again and if so is it working ok for you?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

This has now happened to me a couple of times recently, the second time this morning. I then get a message saying that BT think someone is hacking my account and get me to change my password and redo two factor authentication.

I think there is a nasty bug in the system because I’m pretty certain no one is trying to get into my account. If they were, two factor authentication would be sending me codes all the time.

Can’t keep changing my password every time I want to check my Bill so I hope they solve it soon.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

The BT login lockout bug is back. Changed password etc etc still no good. Does no one ever fix this? Can’t look at bills or anything What a time waster.  Happens every other year on and in. Poor poor poor service. 

Is it a Horizon product?

0 Ratings