cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Can't switch between BT accounts so unable to access my products

I have 2 BT accounts associated with my email address, one for my old mobile and one for my current broadband contract.

When I cancelled my BT mobile contract it is now doing the thing where I am unable to use the drop down menu to switch between my accounts. I have seen several similar threads, and I appear to be having the same issue.

This was never really an issue but as my broadband contract is now close to running up I cannot access the products page to view my current package and renewal options.

From the previous threads, it appears as if deleting the old BT account associated with the mobile from myBT account would sort the problem. Would someone in the know about this issue who has sorted this issue before please be able to contact me?

Thanks a lot

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't switch between BT accounts so unable to access my products

@mh1996gl I'm sorry about that. We might be best deleting the BT ID so you can set it up with just the broadband account. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the quick reply. I am unable to reply to your message - do new community accounts have restrictions on sending private messages?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@mh1996gl no the restriction is lifted after your first post. Are you getting an error message?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@mh1996gl I've turned off and on the private message feature in your community profile. Can you try again and let me know if that works?

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings