cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Cancel Caller Redirect

I set this up when we moved home 12 months ago thinking it was a good idea for 3 months. But - I can't cancel it!! It's not included in 'My Products' so a) I cannot manage/cancel it and b) I shouldn't be paying for it at all - BT should not be taking money by Direct debit for a product I don't want, they make it impossible to cancel and is not on 'My Products'. I called to cancel again this morning spent 27 minutes waiting, then 'Billing team', then (haha) 'Value team' - systems were slow then they cut me off!! No return call - but hey - They probably don't have the number! I see others are having similar issues and time to take up with Ombudsman and Ofcom. Any other ideas?? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Cancel Caller Redirect

@PK101 

Have you tried dialling #21# ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @PK101 

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you've been having trying to cancel Caller Redirect.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Isn't that for iPhones?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thanks Robbie (Moderator) - I have since spent another 20 minutes waiting and on the phone to a different billing agent who has now cancelled the Call redirect 'service' and refunded this quarter's charge. He has created a complaint and I have also raised a complaint. This product, process and service (partly as evidenced from the number of other dissatisfied customers) is cynical marketing...at best...and taking monies from bank accounts via the direct debit system for a product that is not listed on My Products and very, very difficult to cancel is very 'questionable' practice. BT need to address this as apart from the legalities it creates real trust and customer loyalty issues. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks Allen. Call redirect is different to call diversion. It seems the only way to cancel call redirect is to spend a few hours on the phone to BT and persistence. Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I can see the mods have offered to help, for anyone else reading this it's the billing team who cancel this, sales teams (Value or Loyalty) don't have access.

0 Ratings