cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cancel a contract for mother with Dementia

Go to solution

My mum sadly has Dementia and has unfortunately gone into a care home. How can I cancel her home BT account. I have Power of Attorney and have called BT but the advisor was quite vague & sketchy so I thought I’d ask the help of the experts.

Many thanks in advance 

Darren

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancel a contract for mother with Dementia

Go to solution

In think at this sad stressful time as your mother has dementia and going to care home I have asked mods to see if they can help you.  The mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @dazt68,

Thank you for posting. I understand stressful time for you and your family and I'm sorry your mom isn't well. If you send me the details, I'll be able to give you a hand closing down the account.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for all your help and for making the whole process stress & drama free, I really really appreciate the understanding and consideration.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the really kind comments @dazt68 . I'm glad I was able to help.

Get back to us if there are any problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings