cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Cancellation Dept

Go to solution

Do BT have a dept with maybe just 1 or 2 people working in cancellations. Been on hold for 50 mins now. Called the sales and got through straight away. Once they do finally get round to answering last thing they better try and do is convince me to stay.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Cancellation Dept

Go to solution

If you're moving to another Openreach based provider you don't need to cancel, just place an order with the new provider.

Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@smudge249wrote:

Once they do finally get round to answering last thing they better try and do is convince me to stay.

Can you tell me what your job is so I can tell you how to do it as well please?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Wow lovely response from a 'recognised expert'

Well my job is irrelevant to you but I would never leave clients waiting so long. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Well having a go at the person answering the phone wouldn't be the best course of action, they're not responsible for the high wait times, they'll be doing their best in the situation

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I see

Who had a go at the person on the phone? You must be getting topics mixed up as I certainly didn't. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@smudge249wrote:

Once they do finally get round to answering last thing they better try and do is convince me to stay.

Well the undertones are there, sounds like you're going to have a go at someone simply doing their job at the end of the day

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

I said last thing they should do is try to convince me to stay. Maybe you are referring to how you may react yourself.

Well my time at BT has come to an end as has my participation in this convo. 

0 Ratings