cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cancelled Order

Iv ordered broadband for my property but today I received a notification to say that my order has been cancelled. I did have sky Internet at the property but it was cancelled. Sky has confirmed that the account is closed so no longer supplying me with broadband. I really need Internet for my work. 

Can someone please get back to me on how this can be corrected as its very inconvenient. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancelled Order

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

You would be best to call BT 0800.800.150 and see if they Customer Service rep can offer any information why the order was cancelled and what can be done about it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@AMorgan1 

Welcome to this user forum.

Did you cancel your service with Sky, before you placed your order with BT?

If you did, then that is most likely why the order has failed, as there will be a pending cease on your line, and that will cause Openreach to reject the order.

The correct process is to palace your order with BT, and they inform Sky that they are taking over the line. That makes Openreach aware that there is a new provider, and they allow the line takeover.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hello, yes sky has been cancelled for over a month now. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

What broadband package did you order?

There is possibly an Openreach capacity issue.

Use the address checker on the page below, and post the results, but edit out your address details first.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

0 Ratings