cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Cannot show you personalised offers at the moment

I'm a BT Halo 3 customer with poor FTTC service, excited by the fact fibre has arrived outside my house.  Trouble is any attempt to explore upgrade options fails with the message "cannot show you any personalised offers at the moment"  It has been like this for months.

I see Mods have offered to help other through this issue. Can anyone assist?

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cannot show you personalised offers at the moment

Can you enter your phone number and post results and see what is available to you

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

When is your current package due for renewal?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for the quick response.

Contract ends Feb 2025. 

Available products within the table include FTTP on demand, but note under the table states FTTP is not available.

FTTP shows as available for new customers.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

FTTP on demand is a business product and not available to residential customers and very expensive.  If FTTP does not show for your phone. I'm ervthen currently not available to you.  Normally offers are shown 3 months prior to renewal date 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Given that other companies are offering fibre here, and that I watched contractors dig up my verge to lay ducting and fit my toby, and others then connecting the fibre  I think it's reasonable to assume it is imminent for residential customers. 

So how do I get to see my personalised offers on MyBT?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

When FTTP becomes available it will show on dslchecker and will be able to be ordered

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Right. Please forget all about FTTP. That was only mentioned to give context.

I regularly receive e mail promotions from BT inviting me to view my personalised offers. When I do so I get the message

Sorry, we can't show you any personalised deals at the moment. But there's nothing to stop you checking out our current offers for broadband, TV, landline and TNT Sports..

This has gone on for months. If I click on upgrade broadband on MyBT I get exactly the same message. Clearly something is wrong. How do I go about getting it sorted?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Today I have had an email inviting me to upgrade to full fibre. The invitation links to MyBT website,  and after logging in  leads through to the  same message. Any other routes to upgrade on the web site get the same result.

I would much prefer to order online rather than use the phone.  Can anyone help me sort this out?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Our FTTC is fairly solid and our contract ends on October 7th.

I can't get anything other than these  "cannot show you any personalised offers at the moment"  messages and we have not been given a date for FTTP yet.

We had a letter in the post (YES IN THE POST) from BT this morning stating that our Fibre 100 Halo 3 will stay at £49.99 after the contract end.

It also includes a quote stating "we've also picked out a similar option to your current plan at the cheapest available price. So if you'd rather just renew with everything you're enjoying at the moment, head to bt.com/mybt and you can find this offer".  No I can't it won't show me anything??

The offer (drum roll please)

"Renew today on Fibre 100 Halo 3 & Pay As You Go £64.99 per month for 24 months".

So, to recap, I can keep on with my current setup on an out of contract basis for £49.99 per month or enter a new 24 month contract for £64.99 per month??

Oh, and the Message Now button is not showing on the contact BT part of MYBT?

0 Ratings