cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Chasing for an Advertised Rewards Card for 2 months

Hey Guys,

I am desperately hoping to get some kind of help regarding a problem I seem to be having.

First of all please allow me to explain, I have just moved into a house for the first time  (Rental) and was doing research for broadband, opted for BT because they advertised a £120 virtual rewards card for shopping, others were offering rewards which were less so I chose BT with the hope to save some money with food shopping in this extremely expensive winter.

I have been chasing this for over 2 months now via Purecard and BT helpline, phone line and message chats. I have been promised various times I will receive one by this dead line then next, and I still to this date haven't recieved anything. Infact i was promised last time i would recieve it within 2 days and instead the agent tried to sell me a sim deal, whilst you haven't even provided what you have promised so far, why would i want to purchase another bt product untill i have recieved what i was promised and am sort of depending on this winter?

I wanted to cancel the service and be without internet if needed for a while and opt for a different provider in this case with a lower rewards card so i can still save some money on shopping this winter. But of course i cannot cancel as its been 2 months into the contract and paid direct debits.

Can someone please please guide or help me get this rewards card that was promised and advertised?

I would highly appreciate any help I am honestly just trying to survive.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Chasing for an Advertised Rewards Card for 2 months

I have asked a moderator to assist.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Slantraz and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry you've had such a bad experience trying to get the promised reward. I can help you. I'll need a few details so please check your inbox and drop me a reply.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 6

Hey @DavidM 

I replied with the requested details last week on Wednesday and i understand your a small team and appreciate your help in the matter. I was just wondering if you had an update yet for me at all please?

Thank you & Kind regards,

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Would any admin please be able to give me an update?

Any communication is appreciated even if it's to just make me wait even more.

This is making me anxious as i have had no communication from you after providing the information over two weeks ago.

Instead I've had my complaint on BT closed without any resolutions. Please communicate.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Slantraz,

I am so sorry to see that you are still chasing this. When you messaged us, @NeilO picked it up for you. He checked over the account and saw that it has been escalated to our Chairman's team. He left them notes stating that you had been in touch so they would update you with what's happening. When they are involved, they should be updating you. I can see that you sent them your contact number today so they should be able to get back to you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings