cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Complaint

At my wits end with BT! I cancelled my contact back in May to finish at the end of June. I received emails saying sorry to see you go, this is what will end etc. I thought that's good all, but then in July £168 was taken from our account, double what we had paid. Rang told they would refund, nothing happened. Then in August more money was taken from.our account, rang again told they would ensure the account was cancelled and would receive a refund for the past two months, again nothing has been refunded! I eventually received a bag to return returned the kit which I did in August, and have proof. I received a text from EE a few weeks later reminding me to return the kit. I replied saying I had with the date and the tracking number. A few minutes later received the text saying, 'Thanks, we have confirmed that your equipment has been returned. It might take a couple of days to update on our systems, so please ignore any further messages about this.' However I'm still receiving messages saying a only have a few weeks to return the kit. I've no trust in calling BT as every time I do I have to explain the situation again and get a different response. I'm now really worried I'm going to get charged for not returning the kit (which I have and have proof) and I've had no refunds for being overcharged after my contract was cancelled.

0 Ratings