cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Complaints procedure

Can a moderator help I am a year in to a 2 year contract but bt have made a mistake and put me on a new contract as 10th may 2025 was my end date they have basically put me on a new contract till 2026 I have been contacting them everyday since 10th may to resolve with no luck I am 76 and need help because I am getting nowhere I am now in a cooling off period still and they have me on fastest fibre at 65 a month but I don’t need that I don’t need a fast speed but there not listening what can I do?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaints procedure

Hi @Mart1308 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your contract term, sorry for any confusion. Are you a BT or EE customer?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I’m with bt broadband they made a mistake thinking my contract was finishing 10th may 24 when it was 2025 and have ported me onto a new deal running till 2026 with the 900 fibre I am still just in cooling off period but when I keeep saying I don’t need such fast speeds they are not listening even though I am in a cooling off period of 14days till 25th may!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for confirming that @Mart1308 .

I'll take a look at this for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over your details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings