cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Confused by renewal offers

Go to solution

My contract ends soon and I've been looking at my renewal options.

All I want is fibre broadband and anytime calls.

I see an option for broadband at slightly more than I'm currently paying and it says call packages are on the next page. But I don't see them.

Does broadband automatically include calls or is something not displaying correctly?

Right now I can't even see my personalised offers - all I get is Sorry, we can't show you any personalised deals at the moment. But there's nothing to stop you checking out our current offers for broadband, TV, landline and BT Sport.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Confused by renewal offers

Go to solution

Calls are not automatically included, the call packages are add-ons.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Calls are not automatically included, the call packages are add-ons.

This is what I thought. I wonder what the issue is. Maybe I'd better try phoning.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

What it might mean by calls are on the next page, is that it will give you the option to add your call package as you proceed through the order. 

As for it displaying, we cannot show you your personalised offers at the moment, that sometimes just means they are doing site maintenance, so if you leave it a little while, it will probably be ok again when you log back in later.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Quite possibly.

I think my first step should probably be to use a less secure browser - one that doesn't block XSS and other scripts by default.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

If you are still having problems online with renewal then try options team and see what you can negotiate. If you don't like the offer then don't accept and try again in day or so. 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

@imjolly As I said above my default browser blocks scripts automagically; I can't see the thumbs up icon.
If I could, you'd get one.

Edit: Oh I can, I'm just looking in the wrong place. D'oh.
0 Ratings