cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Connection to disconnected landline

Go to solution

Ok thank you all for your help 

So , how do I go about getting a BT hub, do I just make an online order  and they will do the rest ?? 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

You don't order a hub, you order whatever broadband package you require and the necessary equipment will be supplied.

Talk to BT sales team
0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

As stated , you contact BT and request broadband service ( without telephony if that’s what you want ) if doing this on line you would have to select the correct address , if ordering by phone , the BT rep  would search for the address, as your address seems a little out if the ordinary ( being a barn  conversion) this may cause issues if the address doesn’t exist on the OR database or there is no record of it ever being previously ‘served’ , best case scenario, you order , you are given a installation date and told to be available for the installation engineer, who installs the service satisfactorily.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Thank you all,

Finally got my order through , my address is on Royal Mail now so the agent went through it  thoroughly.

Finally have an installation date of 27th Oct , so with all your help I'm finally getting sorted 

0 Ratings