cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Content Partner Section Missing - Xbox Game Pass Unlimited

I have had an email from BT with how to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Unlimited for 6 months.

Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months included at no extra cost. You can activate it in the next 14 days.

To get started, please log in online, then head for the Content Partner section and click Add Now.

To "downgrade" from Halo 3+ to Full Fibre 500 I was forced to open a new account as it does not show any prices for other non-Halo products to me or even to sales (infuriating). So, I have two accounts now - however, when I log into My BT and click on My Products it shows my old account and not the new one. Therefore there is no Content Partner section.

So, my question is, how do I redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if I cannot see the correct section and account on the page required to access it?

Thanks,
Stuart

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Content Partner Section Missing - Xbox Game Pass Unlimited

There are numerous posts like yours if you use search facility

Phone CS 03301234150  and they will help getold account removed to you can then access content partners. 

Ou need to be outside the14 day. Cooling off period and paid your first bill

You also need to access MYBT with pc/laptop not the app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.