cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Contract Renewal - Query

Hi Guys, my contract is up for renewal on 15 April and I'm confused about the offers BT have furnished me should I wish to stay.  I am currently on Fibre Halo 3 @ £41.52 + anytime calls

BT Recommends: Fibre Halo 3 Complete Wifi @ £51.52 increase of £10.00 per month

Fibre Halo 3 @ £55.99 increase of £14.47 per month 

My confusion is, how come Fibre Halo 3 is more expensive to renew than Fibre Halo 3 Complete Wifi...they don't make things easy 🤔

Not sure if to stay or go as reading previous posts it seems pointless to speak to someone to try and get a better deal as you don't appear to get anywhere.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contract Renewal - Query

@pumagirl123 

is the £41.52 cost before or after the 14% increase applied on 31.3?

you could try phoning the options team 0800800030 and see what you can negotiate - ensure you have example of other ISO offers - to help your negotiations.  If you don't like the offer then don't accept and try again later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your response imjolly

Yes, £41.52 is the cost I'm on now until end of my contract in a couple of weeks time, so before the 14% increase.

I will try phoning the number you have given and will let you know how I get on.

Message 4 of 4

Hi imjolly,  I have managed to sort out my new contract with a very helpful lady on the number you suggested.

I'm on the same Fibre Halo 3 package for £45.99...compared to £55.99 as quoted in MyBT Deals.

Even though its a fraction dearer than £41.52 I've been paying now, I'm happy with that rather than having the upheaval of changing to someone else and sorting out emails etc.

Thank you

0 Ratings