cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Contract. The default answer . Blood from stone.

Go to solution

Hi.  Yes I 100% agree with you. And thankyou for your reply. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @bigballs5 Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to review this for you. 

Thanks 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call this morning @bigballs5 .

I'm glad this has been resolved for you. Please get in touch if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi. Thanks for your call this morning. You and your team have been very helpful. It really has been a nightmare for . For now all is resolved.

On a side not should anybody else read this thread. Unless you need to buy something from BT, avoid their online/telephone support. It truely isnt fit for purpose. Any problems you have stick to this forum. BT needs to get a grasp on the fact that we are people, not numbers or cash cows. I know all utilites companys treat people like this, but remember, they are NOTHING without YOU. They can run on about contracts all they like, but as the post title says

"You cant get blood from a stone", no matter how hard they try.

I have also learned a few other ways to deal with these companies, but it takes resolve and a good soul. They dont have these attributes.

Thanks once again for all replys and support.

0 Ratings