cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Contract ending ...is this really the best deal ?

@Puma937 they will but on the same package so you'd get it on halo 3+, from the sounds of it you want to downgrade which is different

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

@Crimliarwrote:

If you can't get a better deal your only options are to grin and bare it, or leave!

*I keep seeing bear it, surely that's wrong?

Those who bear it, patiently put up with it! Those who bare it, strip it (whatever "it" might be) off naked!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

@garybs29 - I want to remove HALO, but upgrade from the rubbish 73mb to Full Fibre 500 or 900.

BT will not remove HALO or reduce costs (which I have requested). Basically they want me to continue paying £30 more than a new customer, because I have HALO....which is pointless.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

My contract ended earlier this month on Fibre 900.

Special deal on myBT was £54.99, they emailed me £59.99 and after my contract expired the offer changed to £71! Out of contract was £81.

Took two phone calls but I got it down to £44.99. Issue with first phone call was it was an EE member of staff who wanted me to open a screenshare with him with no explanation, so I ended the call. Second time I got a BT person, they couldn’t see the same offer but their manager gave the Ok as he could see what the EE person had offered on the system.

As an aside the Consumer Price list has had what I assume is an error for some time on Full Fibre 900. That is very clear the max in contract price is £33.99, perhaps the mods want to fix or honour the price 😉 (was wrong in an earlier version too)

https://www.bt.com/assets/pdf/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf 

Message 15 of 15

@Adam_G - Interesting document, that only highlights BT's shambolic pricing.

0 Ratings