cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Dirty Tricks and Lies

Go to solution

Interesting update. Been messing about using different postcodes from around the country, all big cities. I either get the same result I received for every area or  "Sorry, we can't find results for your address at the moment

We're updating our systems and we hope this will be fixed soon."
Strange
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks to everyone who offered a solution. I phoned the values and loyalty team today and have started the process, given my NI number and waiting for a call back. I mentioned the problem I was having, they went away and checked. They too found the problem and can't understand why it is happening, but assured me I was applying for the full fibre package. Thanks everyone again

Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@Itsme7 As mentioned by @PaddyB, please post back and let us know the outcome of your change to basic.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Will do

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

UPDATE. The BT Home Essentials package changed over today. 1st attempt to change, I never got a phone call back after giving all my details. 2 attempt, the call centre operators computer went down. 3rd attempt, had to give details again, as the 1st call centre operator had not even put any details into the system. 4th call, no confirmation email had been sent. Was assured the email would be sent straight away. 5th call, was told I didn't need a confirmation email now as the package had now started. Let's hope for no more calls.

0 Ratings