cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 3 of 7

Distress! Returned BT kit i got the text charge me £50.

Go to solution

I had ended my BT contact couple of months and I returned my kit as requested on 3nd Jan 2024.

I keep receiving emails and text to ask me to return it and i call BT hotline to spoke with them on 23nd Jan 2024,
they tell me as i send to the local post office they need take longer time to receive the kit. 

After that i keep receiving emails and texts but the message also says please ignore if I’ve already returned the kit.

I put all the relevant parts into the blue bag, sealed it and handed it to my local post office and the receipt clearly show address"BT RETURNS" and date , but i received a mail today says the bill is ready . Although returned the kit on time BT charge  me£50,  this make me distressed. 

Anyone have a situation same as me please give any advice

IMG_2137.jpg

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7

Distress! Returned BT kit i got the text charge me £50.

Go to solution

I had ended my BT contact couple of months and I returned my kit as requested on 3nd Jan 2024.

I keep receiving emails and text to ask me to return it and i call BT hotline to spoke with them on 23nd Jan 2024,
they tell me as i send to the local post office they need take longer time to receive the kit. 

After that i keep receiving emails and texts but the message also says please ignore if I’ve already returned the kit.

I put all the relevant parts into the blue bag, sealed it and handed it to my local post office and the receipt clearly show address"BT RETURNS" and date , but i received a mail today says the bill is ready . Although returned the kit on time BT charge  me£50,  this make me distressed. 
Anyone have a situation same as me please give any advice

IMG_2137.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 7

Re: Distress! Returned BT kit i got the text charge me £50.

Go to solution

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Sending or your Proof of Receipt they can update your account.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Yes i had call before on 23nd 2024 but nothing change
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I'm bringing your post to the attention of the forum moderators (BT staff) who should be able to help you with this.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Leon23 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems ith the returns. I can sort this out for you. I've dropped you a private message so check your inbox and send me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @Leon23 

That's been marked as returned for you now and the charge will be automatically refunded.

All the bst

David

0 Ratings