cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Equipment returns

Go to solution

Hi, I keep receiving emails saying I will be charged if I don’t return my equipment and to request a return bag etc. I have no issues returning the items and have requested a return bag 3 times now and I still haven’t received anything! I have rung BT today to ask where I can return the equipment to myself and get an address only to be told I can’t do that and have to wait for the return bag? Anyone had this issue?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Equipment returns

Go to solution

Hi @AW3 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems sending back the equipment. I can sort this out for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @AW3, thanks for your PM and for confirming the tracking ref for the hub. It has now been marked as returned to us.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John & David, 

you helped me back in December returning my smart hub and mini hub which were posted together in the same bag. I received a confirmation email of return from BT for the  smart hub on the 5th December. Again mini hub was in the same bag. 
I’ve received an email this morning from bt requesting I return the mini hub??

The mini hub I returned is the only one I have

IMEI:352740104204255

can this please be looked into 

kind regards Amanda

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @AW3, sorry about that. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get back in touch and we'll be able to sort that for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings